Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Gorilla Snot - for beginning pickers (guitar)

I recently discovered a product designed just for people like me who just can't seem to hold onto that guitar pick.

Gorilla Snot is a sticky substance which is like pine pitch.. and smells like pine pitch.. so I think it must contain pine pitch. The instructions say that you should use a rag to work a small amount of "snot" onto your guitar pick or drum stick and allow time to dry. The snot will help you keep a grip on the pick.

I have found the Gorilla Snot to be very effective at being sticky but it's also extremely difficult to clean. There are some tips on how to clean it. I haven't given up on the snot.. but I think it might take some getting used to.

Leave a comment about your experience with Gorilla Snot or other products which can help solve this problem. Or other PICK holding tips :-)

Thanks


No comments:

Post a Comment